Life After Comics II

--Recent Posts

Looking for comic book checklists?

Click Here!

Life After Comics II :: Defiant Comics Discussion :: Defiant Comics Discussion :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (Yesterday at 8:45pm)

There are now 7 complete Good Guys sets on eBay. That’s an increase of three from the last time I checked, which was two years ago. There are five complete sets of Dogs of War on eBay, and increase from 3. There are only four complete Warriors of Plasm sets on eBay right now, down by 2 since I last checked.
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (Yesterday at 8:17pm)

Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (28th Sep 17 at 2:12pm)

Warriors of Plasm 4 sets
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Defiant1  (10th Aug 17 at 8:40pm)

I thought that sounded like a lot.

Defiant1
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (10th Aug 17 at 5:35pm)

Lowest I've ever seen.
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Defiant1  (10th Aug 17 at 4:45pm)

Pretty cool!
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (10th Aug 17 at 1:02pm)

At the moment there are three complete sets of Dogs of War on eBay.
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (7th Jun 17 at 8:38pm)

The second time I did this comparison there were two less DEFIANT sets by title than the first time I did it. Now, the third time there are three less sets than the previous time.
I was surprised today when I checked to see how many DP 7 sets were on eBay, only to find there is only one for sale. That's a situation where the prices can really take off.
Here's a summary of the changes in number of sets from the first time I did it on 10-26-16 until the most recent time I did it on 6-7-17.

War Dancer -4
Charlemagne -2
Warriors of Plasm unchanged
Dark Dominion +1
Good Guys unchanged
Dogs of War -1
Prudence and Caution +1
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (7th Jun 17 at 8:34pm)

Defiant complete sets on eBay 6-7-17
War Dancer 12 (-3)
Charlemagne 8 (unchanged)
Warriors of Plasm 6 (+1)
Dark Dominion 9 (+1)
Good Guys 4 (-1)
Dogs of War 4 (-1)
Prudence and Caution 7 (unchanged)
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (6th Apr 17 at 7:15pm)

Defiant complete sets on eBay 10-25-16

War Dancer 16
Charlemagne 10
Warriors of Plasm 6
Dark Dominion 8
Good Guys 4
Dogs of War 5
Prudence & Caution 6

Defiant complete sets on eBay 3-26-17
War Dancer 15 (-1)
Charlemagne 8 (-2)
Warriors of Plasm 5 (-1)
Dark Dominion 8 (unchanged)
Good Guys 5 (+1)
Dogs of War 5 (unchanged)
Prudence and Caution 7 (+1)
Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (6th Apr 17 at 7:11pm)

This thread tracks the number of complete sets of DEFIANT titles offered for sale on eBay at a given time.

Close
COMIC CHECKLISTS

--Recent Posts

Looking for comic book checklists?

Click Here!

eXTReMe Tracker

Learn About Cookies!

Messageboard page views since 6/29/2019
visitor counter