Life After Comics II

--Recent Posts

Looking for comic book checklists?

Click Here!

Life After Comics II :: Defiant Comics Discussion :: Defiant Comics Discussion :: Post Message
Post Message
Name:
Subject:

Topic Summary
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (28th Sep 17 at 2:12pm)

Warriors of Plasm 4 sets
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Defiant1  (10th Aug 17 at 8:40pm)

I thought that sounded like a lot.

Defiant1
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (10th Aug 17 at 5:35pm)

Lowest I've ever seen.
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Defiant1  (10th Aug 17 at 4:45pm)

Pretty cool!
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (10th Aug 17 at 1:02pm)

At the moment there are three complete sets of Dogs of War on eBay.
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (7th Jun 17 at 8:38pm)

The second time I did this comparison there were two less DEFIANT sets by title than the first time I did it. Now, the third time there are three less sets than the previous time.
I was surprised today when I checked to see how many DP 7 sets were on eBay, only to find there is only one for sale. That's a situation where the prices can really take off.
Here's a summary of the changes in number of sets from the first time I did it on 10-26-16 until the most recent time I did it on 6-7-17.

War Dancer -4
Charlemagne -2
Warriors of Plasm unchanged
Dark Dominion +1
Good Guys unchanged
Dogs of War -1
Prudence and Caution +1
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (7th Jun 17 at 8:34pm)

Defiant complete sets on eBay 6-7-17
War Dancer 12 (-3)
Charlemagne 8 (unchanged)
Warriors of Plasm 6 (+1)
Dark Dominion 9 (+1)
Good Guys 4 (-1)
Dogs of War 4 (-1)
Prudence and Caution 7 (unchanged)
Re: Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (6th Apr 17 at 7:15pm)

Defiant complete sets on eBay 10-25-16

War Dancer 16
Charlemagne 10
Warriors of Plasm 6
Dark Dominion 8
Good Guys 4
Dogs of War 5
Prudence & Caution 6

Defiant complete sets on eBay 3-26-17
War Dancer 15 (-1)
Charlemagne 8 (-2)
Warriors of Plasm 5 (-1)
Dark Dominion 8 (unchanged)
Good Guys 5 (+1)
Dogs of War 5 (unchanged)
Prudence and Caution 7 (+1)
Complete Sets of DEFIANT Titles on eBayPosted By Star Brand  (6th Apr 17 at 7:11pm)

This thread tracks the number of complete sets of DEFIANT titles offered for sale on eBay at a given time.

Close
COMIC CHECKLISTS

--Recent Posts

Looking for comic book checklists?

Click Here!

eXTReMe Tracker

Learn About Cookies!